All merchandise is considered final sale and is not returnable.
Nevertheless, we want all of our customers to love their purchases and sometimes things are to big or do not compliment our under tones. Don’t worry we understand.
• In this case, we will honor even exchanges of unworn, unwashed and in new condition merchandise within 5 days of delivery. Original tags ( if applicable) must be attached and intact. Please note we do charge a $10.00 restocking fee which covers the return and reshipment of your exchange.
Please visit http://zoeticcouture.com/exchange/ to initiate your exchange. After completing payment and google form. We will email you a return label within 48 business hours. Use this label to return your exchange with exchange form. Once we receive your exchange item we will mail our your requested exchange within 48 business hours.
For faster service, once you have mailed your approved exchange back please email email@example.com with your detailed exchange and a picture copy of your receipt (package tendered at USPS) we will mail out your requested exchange within 48 business hours.
• Order Cancellation Policy. All orders are automatically processed through our secure merchant processor and sent for shipment. All orders process within 24- 48 business hours from the time they were placed. During this process we incur irreversible fees through our merchant processor. If you wish to cancel your order BEFORE it has been shipped, you will be assessed a 20% cancellation fee before credit is issued. Shipped orders are not eligible cancellation.
• If you have received a Damaged Item please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of delivery. Damaged goods on behalf of Zo et’ik Couture will be replaced with a new item (same style and color) at no cost to the customer.
• Sale items. All sales including Black Friday and Cyber Monday are final sale and are not eligible for exchange.
• Custom orders. Custom orders are final sale and are not eligible for exchange.
Zo et’ik Couture does not take responsibility for items damaged while in transit to the consumer.